Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
People Point is recruiting for its client a Sales Reporting Analyst to provide business intelligence to Sales Leadership. The Parent Company is present in more than 50 countries as an established worldwide leader in Benefit Services, employing more thanpeople. Since 1998 The Company has been present also in Romania and has been offering comprehensivesolutions to local market.
Mission of the role
The Sales Reporting will perform complex data analysis, create and automate reports and provide meaningful insights into business results and operations in the region.
- Support Sales Leadership by preparing business analyses, presentations and status reports.
- Compile information from various sources into comprehensive documents and manipulate large amounts of data from varied sources; combine and conceptualize information to recommend solutions.
- Analyze reports and performance data to provide assessments of trends in order to explain variances from goals and prior periods, and identify indicators of possible performance issues or changes in future business activities.
- Produce regular, periodic, and ad hoc business analyses and other reports for Sales Leadership.
- Assist with the design of new management reports and analytics.
- Increase effectiveness, accuracy, and speed of all reporting/analytics requirements by automating processes.
- Develop and present recommendations to Senior level Sales management.
- Become well versed and knowledgeable with all sales related tools.
- Lead projects to closure that are identified and defined in collaboration with Senior Management.
- Bachelors Degree in Economics/Statistics/Marketing/Finance.
- Minimum 3years of experience, preferably in business analysis, reporting.
- Proficiency in understanding sales reports and able to independently analyze, reconcile and prepare monthly/quarterly reports for sales management.
- Excellent analytical and investigative abilities.
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines and prioritize tasks and initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient in English.
- Demonstrated strengths in accuracy and attention to details.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint), with advanced Excel and Access skills.
Competitivesalary, meal tickets, additionalcorporatebenefits. Possibility for a successful career path according to potential and performance.