Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Deutsch, Englisch, Französisch, Italienisch, Spanisch, Portugiesisch
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Calling all multi lingual speakers!
Can you speak a 2nd or even 3rd European Language?Our centrally located contact centre in Cluj is on the hunt for speakers of European languages who also have excellent English ability.
Online Republic is part of theebjetroup and is a global e-commerce business based in Auckland with 200+ staff and offices in NZ, Australia, China, Romania and Philippines. From our Auckland HQ we take on the world in three online travel categories: car rental,otorhomeental and cruise holidays -
If you are passionate about travel and want to start a career in e-commerce sales, Online Republic has a fantastic opportunity for you. We will provide you with a ‘red carpet' experience to train and develop you into a world class Sales Consultant. Our dedicated training will teach you all there is to know about Motorhomeepublic ( reservations teams are humming 24/7, where we take 1000's of calls a week from customers around the world. The aim of the game is to book a major component of our customers dream holiday.
What will you do?
- Manage the processing of Motorhome bookings to customers over the phone
- Convert email and phone enquiries into confirmed bookings
- Sell our add-on products to customers wherever possible
- Provide backup support to the reservations processing team during peak seasonal needs
- Provide language support to the reservations processing team and Customer Care team
- Provide world class service to our inbound existing customers
- Suggest and sell alternative rental options to customers where applicable
- Identify and cross-selling additional Online Republic products and services
What we are looking for?
- Enthusiastic people who want to develop and grow their sales skills
- Able to manage customer interactions in 2 or more languages – specifically English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, German.
- To be flexible in working hours to ensure coverage and optimization of sale activities.
- High levels of enthusiasm and motivation
- The ability to listen to what our customers are telling you and get them into the right vehicle
- Someone with a very high standard of communication, both written and verbal
- The ability to pick up systems and technology quickly and confidently
- Someone who can adapt quickly and easily and who is not afraid to change their thinking
- Respect underpins everything we do here
What's in it for you?
- An amazing training experience from day one, where you will be trained and supported extensively to ensure your success
- To work alongside a cool team of like-minded people who will support and encourage you (and have a little healthy competition along the way)
- The opportunity to learn and grow with one of NZ's leading online organisations
- Do you speak a European Language as well as English, is so which one?
- Do you have any Sales experience?
- Do you wish to work in Cluj Napoca?