SALES AND TRAFFIC AGENT
To carry out Reservation/Booking, Ticket Sales, Information and Passenger Traffic (Check-in,
Manifest preparation) services at the Sales Office / Airport Office or at both, as designated by the
· Calculates the fare and arranges the route as per requests of the passengers; provides
information to the passengers in relation to schedule, fares (APT-ABC); and ensures the
· Performs reservation/booking for the passengers applying to the counter, in person; uses
CRT, and performs ticketing.
· Issues tickets for Domestic and International lines, MCOs (Manual Change Orders), Excess
Baggage Ticket; changes such tickets; and performs the processes in relation to return of the
· Performs Endorsement and Rerouting processes.
· Welcomes the aircraft; and ensures coordination and communication by and between the
crew, handling agent, catering, cleaning, air traffic, customs and immigration.
· Ensures that all daily flight documents are prepared in full and complete; places the orders
for daily catering service; and keeps any and all kinds of records in relation to the flights.
· Performs reservation/booking; and files the post-flight documents accurately and in full; and
performs statistical actions in respect of the flight coupons.
· In respect of processes for Lost Baggage, ensures that any lost baggage is found and
delivered to their owners, by ensuring coordination with the handling agent.
· Reports ans registers any operational income-cost-financing and financial statistical information
to the relevant IT systems such as SAP, ERP, DOP as required by the Management.
Desired Skills & Experience
· Minimum high school graduation
· Permanent residence permit in the respective country (The Company will not provide or
assist with work permits)
· Experience in civil aviation or tourism (min 1 year)
· The ability to cope with situations that create pressure
· Must be fluent in English
· Availability to work in shifts, including overnight
· Being a team player
· Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
· Good knowledge and experience of a major Computer Reservations System
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Sense of responsibility
· Ability to make decisions accurately and effectively