Sales Agent with French - Outbound
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Französisch - fortgeschritten
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
As a Sales Agent, you will thrive in a busy and target-driven environment. You will strive to ensure the customers experience is a positive one, and finally you will be on top of your game when having to inform them of any upcoming promotions.
We offer higher than average payment and possibility to increase your income based on your success rate with us.
- Sales are done online and products are presented by Phone, Email, or chat.
- Creates and drives new business through sales pitches, presentations and sales propositions by up selling new solutions to existing customers.
- Follows up leads generated from canvassing by the account managers.
- Manages the database to a high degree of accuracy to ensure targeted marketing activity can take place to generate new business
- Works closely with the marketing team to achieve sales objectives
- Negotiate commercial terms within set guidelines
- Offers support to existing clients via telephone, chat or e-mail
As an investor in our people, we will provide you with a comprehensive two-week training course specifically tailored to aid you in your new job as Sales Agent. We ask that you meet the following criteria:
- Fluent in French, with an good command of English
- Ability to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess a strong customer service mentality with first-rate attention to detail
- Thrive in working in a fast pasted, target-driven environment
- Self-motivated and able to work as part of a busy team
- Spontaneous and entertaining. Should be able to host a discussion with different personality types.
- Working with a global company requires increased flexibility in terms of working hours. This includes the availability to work in shifts (including nights and weekend shifts).
- We will help you achieve your set goals through the provision of ongoing training and development and regular review sessions to ensure you are on the right path
- We offer great financial packages and also a monthly performance bonus.
- Free refreshments and monthly chocolate days.
- Exposure to a young and dynamic crowd
- The chance to work with international professionals