Sales Administrative Specialist
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
The Sales Operations Specialists will join the Partner Business Development Team (Sales) at Tripaneer.
The role will have varied responsibilities and will support the sales team with:
- Filling in information for accounts created.
- Contacting suppliers to receive certificates and verify the accounts.
- Checking price parity for the listings created with the supplier websites.
- Participate in On-boarding of new sales team members.
- Regular communication and coordination with Sales team members.
- Coordinate with supporting departments to ensure background checks are performed correctly and prepare accounts for activation.
- Manage routine processes and correspondence, reports and research as needed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- 2-3 years of general business experience, exposure to sales teams would be a plus.
- Working level proficiency with full MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to work with multiple tasks and deliver results in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated focus and passion for delivering great customer experiences.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, High attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain a professional presence and a positive attitude to help ensure team and department objectives are met.
- Resourcefulness and ability to identify opportunities for efficiency.
- Outstanding team player mentality.
Workweek: Minimum 40 hours per week, working days are negotiable.
Term: 12 months (with extension possibilities).
Trial period: 8 weeks.
Location: Your home or any other location of your choice (anywhere in the world) with a reliable and fast internet connection.
Start date: As soon as possible.
- What is your personal motivation to apply for this position?
Explain how your skills and competencies are relevant to the position.