Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Be an active member of our Saas Operations Team! You will be responsible to provide support for an AWS based solution, monitoring and troubleshooting problems as they arise as well as assuring Security/Compliance Program Support by monitoring, analyzing security threats and performing vulnerability scanning and penetration tests.
- University Degree – Computer Science, Informatics or related preferred
- Experience administering and/or maintaining Cloud environments such as Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Good knowledge of Operating Systems Windows /Linux
- Experience working with/reviewing systems logs (related but not limited to: Intrusion preventions/intrusion detection, Network device activity, users access activity, access logs)
- Experience conducting penetration and vulnerability scans and recognizing vulnerabilities
- Strong troubleshooting, problem solving and analytical skills
- Available for multiple shifts support and scheduled weekend maintenance
- Good written and spoken English language skills
Nice to have requirements
- Programming skills: Python, PowerShell, Bash, Java
- Experience with logging and data aggregation tools (. ELK, SPLUNK)
- Experience with EC2, VPC, S3, IAM, and AWS CLI
- Experience with CloudFormation and/or Ansible
Your main responsibilities will include
- Maintain production of the AWS (cloud) systems and applications 24x7x365, analyze and resolve SaaS infrastructure faults and undertake routine preventative measures
- Research and implement tools to track performance and availability metrics to facilitate service improvement and customer Charge-back
- Work with all business teams to assure customers receive the best on boarding experience to our cloud SaaS Services
- Monitor and analyze security threats, vulnerabilities and alerts
- Perform vulnerability scanning and penetration tests
Take advantage of this opportunity to move your career forward!
We are offering you ...:
• Exciting projects!
• A great and dynamic working environment
• Top-Tier Salaries and Benefits: private healthcare insurance, education benefits, professional training programs, dental subsidies, sport activities, performance bonuses ... and more!
• Modern New Facilities: work with the latest in technology, tools and equipment, modern offices and state-of-the-art labs.
If you are qualified for this position, submit your CV now for immediate consideration.
For more information you can also contact us at: or visit our website – and apply online – at .