Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Englisch - fortgeschritten
* alle Sprachen sind obligatorisch
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
British American Global Business Services currently have an exciting new opportunity for a Rewards Specialist, joining us on a permanent basis, in our Bucharest offices.
- Assists with the resolution of complex Employee queries related to Reward & Benefits;
- Is responsible for processing transaction requests and group changes . annual bonus schemes; annual pay review
- Provides specialist technical expertise for the implementation of Reward & Benefits initiatives;
- Proactively manageeward and Benefits technology solutions using the HR procedures and guidance available;
- Monitors own performance against service standards to ensure that support and services are provided in line with established SLAs & KPIs;
- Ensures the collection, maintenance, accessibility and relevance of HR knowledge and content related to specialist area through channels in line with BAT standards.
- Works closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure specialist content hosted on knowledge management channels is line with strategy and works with Knowledge & Content Manager to upload as appropriate.
- University Degree
- 2-3 years' functional experience in a similar position - Rewards;
- Fluency in Englishanguage;
- Experience with MS Office tools and data manipulation tools -xcel (medium to advanced level);
- High quality and accurate administration of HR services and processes, as appropriate to the role and customer need;
- Understands the total reward principles and how to apply Compensation and Benefits solutions across the short and long term;
- Professionally delivers projects to achieve long term benefits, maintaining a clear view of the project objectives, risk areas and engagement methodologies required to gain business buy-in and delivery;
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communications across different audiences and channels;
- Customer Service Experience.