Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre), Führungskraft (>10 Jahre)
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Group Reward Partner
Our client is a leading distributor of specialist building products in Europe. The Group has a product and service offering of significant scale with strong positions in its three core product areas of Insulation and Energy Management, Exteriors and Interiors. An exciting position has now become available for a Group Reward Partner to p rovide professional partnering and expertise in the development of the company with the primary focus being on the design, delivery, maintenance and management of the frameworks through the appropriate application of skills, knowledge, expertise within the resources/budgets available . In return you will receive a competitive salary, benefits and a chance to work in a world class COE team and make a positive contribution to the overall compensation team .
As Reward Partner you will:
- Build appropriate business cases and deliver specif ic reward projects.
- Support in shaping, influencing and actively embedding a common reward philosophy and principles to drive the delivery of reward interventions to support the Reward agenda and broader People strategy.
- Partner & build effective relationships and network across the business to ensure reward frameworks are aligned with the business needs.
- Work closely with Country HR LT and local Reward to understand how reward frameworks impact locally; deliver in partnership with them to ensure relevance for each country, while encompassing a 'stronger together' culture.
- Work closely with other Group HR functions (COE) to ensure that interdependent activities are delivered in partnership, and collaboration.
- Support in the development of the mobility manage ment programme, supporting the companys desire to move talent around the Group, ensuring appropriate rigour and frameworks are in place to facilitate varying moves.
- Project manage, and deliver the annual reward cyclical activities, including Executive Pay Review, Executive bonus and LTIP process across the Group, (the fundamental activities).
- Manage key reward processes, and activities either internally or through a third party supplier. (. Pay Data Surveys/Providers, Mobility Management and Benefit Vendors).
- Provide professional and technical reward advice and guidance across the business to senior Business and HR leads on all Group wide reward interventions.
- Development of job frameworks, grading structures and the provision of associated compensation and benefits, ensuring alignment to external benchmarking.
- Lead on senior executive job levelling (sizing) requirements to support remuneration and benefit policy decisions.
- Manage and co-ordinate executive employment contracts across geographies to ensure visibility and reporting is available to the Group HR Leadership Team.
- Lead on specific communication activities related to Group Reward projects.
If this opportunity for a Rewards Parter sounds of interest, please apply with a covering letter stating current salary, notice period and why you would be interested in this role to