Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
- Prepare various scenarios and propose new strategies together with the Retail Director;
- Acting as business partner and adviser for the Retail department;
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and draw conclusions related to profitability, actual vs. budget, product availability, active promotions, inventory levels, etc. based on requests from Retail management team;
- Variance analysis vs budget, rolling estimate and previous year;
- Support preparation, monitoring and review of large promotional campaigns;
- Monthly analysis of the profitability and costs indicators;
- Support data gathering, consolidation and verifications within Retail team;
- Actively participate to Retail activities and meetings;
- Together with Finance Retail Business Partner prepare financial calculations to support Retail initiatives (. forecasting of orders, sales, inventory, etc);
- Participate to Retail activities improvement initiatives (identification, review of systems design specifications and workflows).
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar position (commercial controlling, professional services / management consulting);
- Computer literate with excellent Excel skills and a solid understanding of databases, statistics and business intelligence tools;
- Principles knowledge related to profitability, pricing, purchasing, commercial conditions, targets setting, inventory management, promotional campaigns;
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective communication (both verbal and written);
- The ability to plan and prioritize workloads in order to meet deadlines;
- The candidate should be confident, ambitious, a self-starter, team player with the ability to operate in a dynamic environment;
- Fluent in English.
At eMAG, we are constantly moving forward and we love what we do. If you are passionate about your job, whether it’s offering consultancy to a customer or writing a code line, and you aim high, than you belong in our team.
We provide you with the best development programs to improve both your soft and job specific skills, but it is you who decides what you want to learn and where you want to go. The possibilities are endless.
We know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you with a full range of them. And because we like to share, at the beginning of you journey in eMAG we offer you a free course of e-commerce, just to put you up to speed. :)