Restaurant Sales Representative
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
We are looking for Sales Representatives for an exciting new project, the launch in Milan of Uber Eats!
UberEATS is an on-demand meal delivery service powered by the Uber app. It is one of the first expansion products by Uber Technologies Inc., the technology platform that connects drivers and riders, and utilizes its existing network to deliver meals in minutes. The online food ordering service partners with local restaurants in selected cities around the world and allows customers to order meals using the Uber smartphone application. Delivery time is claimed to be 10 minutes or less.
The Restaurant Sales Representative role is a unique opportunity to help grow one of Uber’s newest services: UberEATS, which is in the process of expanding in a big way. The role involves managing important aspects of both the customer and restaurant relationship management lifecycle from closing new restaurant partners and building long-term relationships with loyal restauranteurs. The role demands a unique combination of sales prowess, rapport building chops, marketing know-how and creativity. This is an intense startup-within-a-much-larger-startup role, and this person will work across multiple disciplines to provide critical support on key sales and marketing initiatives that allow us to scale.
We need people with strong communication and problem-solving skills, a logical, process-driven mindset, and a hustler’s attitude. You’ll be expected to provide business development support and quickly adapt in an ever-growing business.
This is truly an opportunity to work with a top-notch operations team and gain invaluable experience at the ground floor of a fast growing, revolutionary tech organization.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Sales / Restaurant Sourcing: Leverage prospecting skills and relationships to get the city's best restaurants interested in UberEATS. You’ll spend a good portion of each day reaching out to restaurants over the phone and via email, being the face of our brand to restaurants;
- Negotiation and Deal Making: Lead contract negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation of a strong working relationship with our restaurant partners, including sustainable economics for both parties;
- Process Scaling: Uber is a company that moves fast and does things at large scale. Help design processes, whether it be prospecting, onboarding, account management, etc. in such a way that they fuel, rather than act as a bottleneck, on growth;
- Collecting and Acting on Feedback. Create processes and account management tools to stay in close communication with restaurant partners and incorporate feedback into process improvements on the ground;
- Hustle: Take ownership of UberEATS launch in Milan, do whatever it takes to get the job done, delight users and restaurant partners!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Fluent in both English and Italian;
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment and adopt a generalist mindset;
- Data-driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking;
- Experience creating and optimizing processes;
- A customer service orientation and experience developing strong partnerships;
- Startup (all-hands-on-deck) “I bust my ass because I love it“ approach.
WHY YOU WILL SUCCEED:
- You bring positive vibes: when people speak with you, they can't help but smile;
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and work with relentless enthusiasm;
- You are a logical thinker, who naturally looks to build efficient processes where there are none;
- You are reliable and diligent in follow-through;
- You are exceptionally well organized and detail-oriented;
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun and relaxed office environment;
- The opportunity to travel abroad to meet colleagues from other countries and get trained;
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you launched;
- Permanent full time contract right from the beginning
- Full time salary negotiable based on experience, starting from 2,400 lei NET;
- Attractive incentive plan (performance based);