· Position is based in Ploiesti, with a direct report to the Reservoir Engineer Lead
· Elaborates and updates the development plans of the oil reserves, using specialized Eclipse / Petrel or VIP software.
· Contributes to the 3D dynamic modeling of hydrocarbon deposits
· Participates in multidisciplinary teams for elaborating development projects, re-developing oilfields and analyzing new opportunities
· Participates, organizes and coordinates the collection of reservoir engineering data (pressures, transient pressure tests, PVT analyses, fluid analyses, production carrots and production / injection data) in order to creats and / or updates the OFM databases.
· Analyzes the reservoir data and recommends programs for optimal management of the exploitation, the most accurate estimation of the reservoirs performance (production provisions) and of the budgets.
· Relevant degree
· Team working, communication are essential skills
· The ability to express ideas and findings clearly, both orally and in writing to produce reports and make presentations
· The ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
· Good command of English
· Software experience / knowledge for reservoir engineering applications
· Knowledge of risk analysis and resource analysis
· Experience in reservoirs characterization, rock-fluid properties, dislocation mechanisms, wells testing - transient pressure tests, reservoir simulation, risk analysis, production tests, based on which conducts reservoir studies and calculates hydrocarbons resources and reserves.
· At least 5 years in oil and gas industry as Reservoir engineer