• English – advanced (both written and spoken);
• Good communication skills;
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access & PowerPoint);
• Previous experience with at least one visualization tool such as Spotfire, Power BI, Tableau, Domo, etc.
• Basic SQL or DAX language skills;
• Are considered an advantage:
o SAP experience;
o Previous experience in Purchasing/ Procurement.
• Deliver regular reports or visual dashboards for all Service Lines at Global level;
• Deliver global ad-hoc reports on time;
• Provide timely right data granularity from already available systems;
• Bring improvements to the reporting process through scripts, formulas and better data handling/ manipulations;
• Help the users understand the reporting process, the data source, and how to best use the information provided;
• Check the data quality to ensure that the generated output is of high quality, containing correct and complete data;
• Uses a professional business language (English) whenever communicating with the users (email/ chat/ phone).