Junior Reporting Officer
Beantwortete 90% der Bewerbungen in den letzten 30 Tagen, in der Regel in 3 Tagen
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre)
Englisch - fortgeschritten
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Context of the job:
With over 4500 employees, Cegeka is one of the most important ICT providers in BeNeLux. We develop, implement and manage IT applications and infrastructures for medium-sized and large organizations. We overcome challenges for clients in the healthcare, social security, retail, public, industry, logistics and financial sectors. Customers use our services to implement and integrate IT infrastructures, managed services, outsourcing, user support, desktop management, the development and implementation of applications, technical support and consultancy. With our own data centers in Hasselt (BE), Leuven (BE) and Geleen (NL), we are ready for the future and for new business models, and so are our customers. As well as the Belgian domestic market, Cegeka also has branches in The Netherlands, Italy, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Germany, Austria, Poland and Romania, where we have subsidiary companies for remote management and software
You are part of the CGMSC (Cegeka Global Managed Services Center) division as a member of the Business Support Team and you will work in close cooperation with the Business Controller of the division.
Your mission is to report data to stakeholders for further analysis in order to map the activities and/or goals of the Business Support Team and to make it possible for the hierarchy to make well-grounded decisions.
- Support the hierarchy by checking, processing, analysing, working out and reporting the standard and complex data of files within his/her domain of expertise.
- Execute qualitative checks on the quantitative or qualitative data in the reporting phase in order to be able to report the correct information.
- Answer ad hoc questions by stakeholders in order to support them in the execution of their work.
- Follow-up the reporting procedures in order to guarantee a qualitative reporting.
What you need to know and have:
- Financial knowledge or bachelor’s degree in Finance/Economics
- Have excellent English skills, both written and verbal
- Very good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (mainly Excel)
- Reliable follow up and follow-through skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Attention to details
- Problem solving skills with a process driven mind-set
- Eager to embrace new challenges and learning opportunities
- Able to work in a dynamic environment with continually changing priorities and tasks
- Willing to set a positive example and “can do” attitude
- Show initiative in day to day tasks
- Show professionalism in all communication (phone calls, emails)
Offer (bonuses, benefits):
- Headquarters in the center of Bucharest (Victoriei Square)
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team
- We leave you room to balance your work and private life - 22 days as annual vacation, plus 1 day added at every 3 years within the company
- Private medical subscription, you can choose from 2 providers
- Meal tickets
- Free Gym Subscription - fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
- Preferential rates to 7Card subscription
- Free Bookster Subscription (Bookster is a modern library, in which you will find the best and most divers books of the moment – from personal and professional development to hobbies and fiction)
- Preferential rates to a dental clinic
- Massage within the company premises
- Team events (team-buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)
- Relaxation room (foosball, darts, board games, X-box, etc.)
- Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings, according to the internal policies)