Remedial Relationship Manager
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Brutto-Gehalt pro Monat in Euro
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
- An universal bank with a history of over 25 years, managing a portfolio of 1 million customers;
- One of the most awarded bank in Romania;
- 2,200 employees in 148 branches and 7 business centers;
- A professional motivated team and we hope to motivate you too;
- We always want to be better and we are looking for good people next to us.
And we want you to:
- Have University degree, preferably in Economics;
- Have at least 5 year of experience within banking system (experience on loans restructuring is a plus);
- Have strong financial analysis knowledge;
- Have strong analytical skills;
- Have experience regarding insolvency procedures as a plus;
- Have experience in transactions of selling receivables as a plus;
- Know computer operation: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), Internet, Outlook;
- Have good communication skills, be self-organized and responsible;
- Have the ability to speak fluent in English;
- Be a team player.
Because the job will mean:
- To act as main liant point in relation with assigned clients, including meetings, site visits, having as objective loan restructuring and increase of service quality provided by the Bank;
- To manage a portfolio of problematic clients, with main purpose risk reduction in relation with managed portfolio of clients;
- To propose new restructuring products requested by market;
- To perform an analysis of clients standing, and propose restructuring for loans in accordance with Bank risk policy; to write credit aplication for obtaining the neccessary aprovals from Credit Comittee;
- To constant monitor the client financial standing and of the sector in which activate;
- To be active involved in implementing Credit Comittee decisions;
- To follow up on covenants fulfillement and drafts remedy proposals;
- To provide info and request valuations for assets mortgaged in bank favor from internal or external valuaters agreed by the Bank.
And for the above we offer you:
- Salary package in line with the experience and the market level;
- Meal tickets;
- Subscription of medical services at a private clinic;
- Specialized professional training;
- Friendly atmosphere, a positive and ambitious team;
- Opportunities for professional development.
What are you waiting for? Join our team at Bancpost!
Division: Troubled Assets Group Sector
Type of contract: Full time