Release Management Consultant
Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre), Führungskraft (>10 Jahre)
Englisch - fortgeschritten
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Release Management Consultant
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our overemployees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as aRelease Manager on our Project/Program Management team in Bucharest.
Innovative projects that deliver cutting edge results do not run themselves. Project and Program Management within Business Support ensure projects run seamlessly, from start to finish. Our team manages projects or leads others managing projects — ensuring cross-functional teams work collaboratively and effectively. We oversee initial plans, set budgets, track project activities and communicate milestones to key stakeholders.
You will lead a high-performance group of Feature teams to deliver quality financial productYou will liaise and co-ordinate with the business, QE, FT, GRM to ensure sign off of ever release. To be successful in this role you will need to be an experienced at delivering software and financial systems from end to end perspective. You will need to be able to people manage and coach teams to delivery. You will need to understand the Software development Livecyle and process. Understand different methodologies from Waterfall, Agile and PCF.
- Lead planning and milestone for global Release management, and day to day activities of an geographically dispersed Exploratory team to deliver products on time with high level of quality
- Organize and coordinate complex releases that comprise of cross-functional teams and a multitude of interrelated and independent application and/or infrastructure changes
- Work with Global Release for the enterprise release schedules
- Ensure resource (people and technology) requirements in support of a release are met; Ensure risk mitigation practices are in place ( /contingency planning, etc…); Ensure existing change management process requirements are met
- Manage environment Strategy and ensure retrofits are completed; Provide on-going release status updates to various levels of the organization; Serve as the key release representative in all communication, management and decision-making forums/discussions (. Change Management, release Milestones, Post Release Review, etc…)
- Serve as an escalation point for all issues and questions associated with a release and releases managed by other release managers; Resolve scheduling, resource conflicts and assist with team member performance issues; Ability to be flexible and use subject matter experts, circumstantial evidence and sound judgement to mitigate risks by adjusting releases and/or release management process requirements
- Create comprehensive documentation on the release process, roles and responsibilities, policies and procedures
- Uses post release reviews to improve and adjust the release management process; Drive into the technical details to ensure appropriate test coverage
- Be an advocate for the Business requirementLead the team to collaborate with cross-functional teams: Development, System Tests. Customer Support and Escalation to understand and incorporate Business use cases
- Ensure and drive the productivity and efficiency of a geographically dispersed team
- Establish and communicate the annual calendars, timelines, milestones to the business and teams
- Publish and devise the dashboards to ensure that teams have full visibility and transparency of key objectives and deliverable.
- Help Identify and track risks and issues; Escalate and track Impediments
- Experience as manager with proven success managing Business, Test and E2E solutions
- Thorough understanding of software development and QA processes, principles, and techniques
- Experience in testing dell financial products in US, LATAM, EMEA, ANZ
- Experience in working in Unix and VMware environments
- Excellent communication, collaboration, operational management, leadership, and problem-solving skills
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering plus 5+ years relevant experience year’s relevant experience
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you share our passion for data and you’re keen to play a key role in driving progress, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Closing date: Taking applications today!
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.