Relationship Manager Metropolis Branch
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Discover ING Bank
ING is a frontrunner in the transformation of banking and a company that puts technology at its ING, we believe all sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to improve their future and the futures of those around them. We empower people and organisations to realise their own vision for a better future. Join us! Together we can build the next generation of digital banking.
Your day to day:
- Responsible to initiate, develop and maintain profitable business relationships and to ensure excellent client service;
- Represent and promote the ING name on the local market;
- Conduct negotiations aimed at setting up deals and credit facilities (mid corporate banking segment);
- Ensure an efficient cross-selling of the products offered by ING;
- Prepare, with the support of the responsible departments, the indicative offers (current account, deposit account, credit facilities etc);
- Responsible for preparation of the credit applications (including financial analysis, evaluation of business risks, structure risks etc);
- Maintain liaison with Lending, Risk Management, Legal & Compliance departments- on business related matters;
- Responsible to follow up on the branch marketing plan for Mid Corporate Banking, meeting the agreed business objectives.
What to bring to the team?
- University degree in finance;
- Previous experience on a similar job is a must.
- Advanced knowledge of financial analysis, credit structuring and banking products in general;
- Advanced level knowledge of foreign languages (English is mandatory, other language is a plus);
- Good connection capacity; negotiation and selling skills;
- Excellent Verbal and written communication; market knowledge and networking abilities are highly appreciated;
- Able to deal with challenges, adaptability to people and situations;
- Work cooperatively under pressure;
- Driving license;
- Good time management, able to set up priorities and diligently monitor progress of processes under implementation.