Regulatory Affairs Head Romania/Bulgaria
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Regulatory Affairs Head Romania/Bulgaria – Consumer Health -
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead of the sub-cluster CH Regulatory team and member of the sub-cluster management team
- Responsible for RA related budget in Romania and Bulgaria
- Lead, develop and direct the Regulatory team in the sub- cluster to ensure consumer centricity, innovation and regulatory excellence
- Foster the business growth and sustainability by managing regulatory activities and processes in line with the overall local and regional strategy
- Drive the implementation of regulatory strategy, tailored to the special needs of the country.
- Actively support the local organization with product-related issue and risk management activities
- May serve as Bayer representative to local trade association regulatory committees
WHO YOU ARE
- Education: university degree in life science
- Knowledge of national and European regulatory requirements and experience in managing national and /or European registration procedures
- Customer focus & commercial awareness. Team spirit and people management skills.
- Minimum 5 year of experience in regulatory affairs
- Knowledge of non-medicinal products legislation (. cosmetics, food supplements, medical devices) and experience in maintaining non-medicinal products life cycle.
- Ability to communicate effectively and assertively with sound negotiation skills. Ability to communicate complex information to all levels.
- Ability to prioritize work efficiently with proven time management skills, flexibility and integrity.
- Dynamic and involving job;
- Opportunities for training and development;
- Company benefits package;
- Fixed monthly salary.
Application time: until 13 August 2019
Reference Code:CH_ RA Head Ro Bg
Confidentiality is guaranteed! Only short listed candidates will be contacted!
Deadline for submitting applications: 13 August 2019