LUXOFT Global presence
The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 24 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 9,500 employees across 27 offices in 15 countries in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is incorporated in Tortola, British Virgin Islands, has its operating headquarters office in Zug, Switzerland and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
With 1500 employees on board, Luxoft Romania works on delivering high quality product engineering and application development services. Luxoft Romania focuses on three main technology verticals: Automotive, Financial and Telecom.
Our team develops a strategic system and additional tools used to standardize the internal deployment process and for continuous testing and monitoring.
- Responsible of capturing all the pieces that are needed to establish a running system (. release package that may be comprised of deliverables from the builds, items needed from databases, configuration instructions, dependencies).
- Has the knowledge and ability to use the operating system(s) the configuration management technology runs on (Windows, Unix, Linux )
- Responsible for maintaining and upgrading configuration management tools on the server(s) and client(s) and implementing automated tools
- Responsible of taking the release package and installing it into the required environments. This will include validating the release with appropriate smoke tests (ability to install, run, and execute minimal functional tests).
- Has the knowledge of the product code structure - ability to understand how a product is architected to best design and build the product.
- Has packaging technology skills - ability to automate the packaging of build deliverables, database deliverables, and other deliverables needed to establish a run-time testing environment into a release package or the skills to perform this task manually.
- Has migration technology skills - ability to automate the migration of release packages from environment to environment or the ability to perform this task manually.
- Develops software to automate company flows using different languages: Perl, Python, Java and Bash.
- Finds better solutions to improve existing internal systems.
- Works on standardizing the installation and execution of the tools.
- Keeps track of changes related to deployment from the first stages of code to the final product.
- Has the ability to define and design configuration management standards for the technology.
- Handles the pre-authorization and approval of all changes to deployment instructions and changes which can affect test and staging areas.
- Prepares CM technology and process training for users and the ability to deliver the training effectively.
- Preferably polyglot programmer (can and is willing to program in any language that is best suitable for the individual problem).
- Good at using one scripting language: Bash, Python, Perl.
- Worked previously with build tools: TeamCity, Maven, Ant, etc.
- Comfortable adapting to and following a development flow and working with software development tools: Intellij IDEA / Eclipse (or any IDE), GitHub (source code management server), FishEye (or other review tool), Artifact management system: Nexus (or Artifactory), etc
- UNIX basic working knowledge
- Enthusiastic experimenting new tools, understanding flows, watching for improvement by automating flows.
- Problem solving mentality: debugging, experimenting, using Java tools.
- Team player mentality.
- Self-driven, self-motivated.
- Solution oriented rather than focused on specific technologies/libraries (able to adapt to requirements).
- Familiar working with Web Services: REST and also comfortable using libraries and tools to interact with and test APIs (eg. Postman or any other tool), JSON.
- Familiarity with common standard Java frameworks and libraries like: Spring, Quartz Scheduler, JUnit, Mockito
What we offer:
- An interesting job in one of the largest IT companies
- Challenging & professional work environment within an international team
- Competitive salary and opportunities for professional development
- Various in house training & webinars
- Internal programs for professional development – mobility within the company’s projects
- Wellness & Sport Center Discounts
- Health Management Program
- Sport Competitions, Social Activities and Community Projects
- Relocation Package
- Flexible Working Time
For more information, please visit