Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
APM Terminals Romania is currently seeking a candidate for the position of Reefer Technician within the Port Operations department, based in Constantza South Free Zone.
Reporting to the Terminal Manager, the Reefer Technician will be responsible for
repairing of all type of reefers.
Main responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Performs trouble-shooting and repair services for refrigerated containers;
- Will handle complex repairs and servicing duties included but not limited to monitoring reefer settings, plugging and unplugging and pre trip inspections;
- Reefer reporting;
- Runs pre-trip inspection on all reefers per bookings and customers' request;
Required background and experience:
Minimum of HND or its equivalent in Refrigeration/Electrical Engineering and additional training in refrigeration or air conditioning and similar fields
Extensive experience working with refrigeration units preferably in port/inland container depot or similar industry
Must have demonstrated ability to work on highly complex problems and thoroughly understanding of reefer container units or similar refrigeration units
- Knowledge of related Romanian legislation and procedures ;
- Proficiency in English;
- Proficiency in Romanian;
- Good command of PC applications;
- Ability to work under pressure, independently, with initiatives;
- Clean driving license;
- Flexibility to travel;
If you are interested in becoming a part of our successful international company and believe you have the above experience and skills, please, do not hesitate to apply by sending your CV in English language.
Oferta (bonusuri, beneficii)
The company offers:
- Excellent opportunities for career development in a global organization;
- Very competitive salary package;
- Excellent training opportunities;
- A great working atmosphere with constant changes and many positive challenges;
- Day to day support by management team and colleagues globally.