Thaleria is a new start-up based in northern Europe, already funded, created by a team of professionals as an extension of a very successful previous business. The company focuses on two branches: a consulting business in the areas of software development, IT infrastructure and digital marketing; and the development of internal projects in the sectors of AI and Blockchain. The team is young, driven and dedicated, and ready to invest in your personal development if you are like-minded, proactive and motivated to build the company with us.
Thaleria is seeking a Recruitment Manager (RM) in Romania to drive the technical recruitment and staffing of our local positions abroad. We have lots of positions to fill and the RM will be in charge of the entire recruitment life cycle process, from sourcing and recruitment to contract signature and relocation support.
We seek a dynamic, entrepreneurial, high energy RM who wants to help grow a business and who understands that getting top technical talent requires focus, dedication and empathy.
The position will be remote, with a flexible schedule, you’ll be linked to colleagues in other countries through videoconferencing and a virtual office, and we offer a competitive and flexible benefits package.
• Work with business development and sales teams to understand immediate and future needs
• Manage the entire recruitment life cycle to recruit a diverse background of IT and Business professionals
• Format approved CVs according to internal requirements
• Search and increase the amount of available resources to find candidates
• Help market the company through the right channels to increase available resources
• Highest level of work ethic
• Commercial and high-energy mindset to engage with candidates
• Solid business and human resources acumen
• Ability to understand technology requirements quickly and understand industry trends
• Self-direction, self-motivation, and a “rise to the challenge” mindset
• Desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
• Track record of success
• Endless drive and desire to exceed goals
• Team-first attitude
• +-2 years of professional experience in HR and/or IT or related fields
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Romanian
• Excellent and efficient resume review, formatting and presentation
• Willingness to learn about the technologies we look for in CVs: Microsoft (.NET, SharePoint, Office 365… ); Java & related technologies; Helpdesk & Support; Cybersecurity; Blockchain and Solidity; Digital Marketing