Recruitment Coordinator - Honeywell Romania
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
This role sits on-site in Bucharest at the Client office, providing recruitment administration support on our Honeywell account. You will be involved in all a variety of functions to support and enhance the recruitment process, working closely with a team of on-site Recruiters and Sourcers in Bucharest. We’re looking for individuals who are highly motivated, have great attention to detail and thrive on working in a fast paced, highly energetic, team environment.
Key duties & responsibilities:
• Posting roles on Honeywell careers website and external job boards to promote heightened applicant interest
• More in-depth screening of candidates which have reached shortlist stage on specific roles
• Scheduling phone, skype and face to face interviews between candidates and Hiring Managers
• Tracking and keeping accurate records of any invoices associated with the wider Recruitment Team’s activities.
• Updating Client ATS (Taleo) in real time on progress within role ensuring all candidates and requisitions are at correct status
• Acting as a systems expert, supporting and training new and existing members of staff on the Recruitment Database.
• Providing an exceptional level of candidate care whether it is face to face, over the phone or via email
Skills & Experience:
• Attention to detail
• Team player
• Proactive communication skills with a proven track record in Stakeholder management
• Good organisation skills and ability to multi-task
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages in particular MS outlook, Lync or skype, Ms excel
• Deadline orientated
• Previous administrative or coordination experience from within a recruitment environment is an asset
What we offer:
• Opportunity to learn from experts
• Deepening the recruitment expertise
• Private medical care
• Meal tickets for each working day
• Covering public transportation expenses
• Possibility to gain an understanding of the roles and requirements
• Excellent opportunity to practice your language skills every day!
If you are interested, don't hesitate and apply!