Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre)
Englisch - fortgeschritten
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
We are a top provider of IT training in Romania and a multicloud integrator, offering a wide variety of IT consultancy solutions. The company was founded by two Romanian entrepreneurs and in 2015 it was listed on the Bucharest Stock Exchange, on the AERO market.
What are we looking for?
A young professional with high energy and enthusiasm, willing to embrace this role.
- at least 1 year of experience in recruitment, preferably for the IT sector
- background in the social sciences area: psychology, sociology, communication, business administration with human resources specialization
- advanced English
- very good communication skills - you will have to interact with different people, with various backgrounds and professional experiences
- patience and calm - you will get plenty of negative answers from candidates, so we need someone highly resilient to NO’s
- persuasion - most of the projects will be with passive candidates, meaning with people who are not looking for another job
- multitasking - you will get involved in several recruitment projects at the SAME time, therefore you need to be able to work simultaneously with many potential candidates and even more difficult job profiles at once
- organized person - you need to be efficient in your work and one key factor for this is organizing yourself carefully and paying attention to details
- research-oriented mind - we need to work with someone who is naturally curious and constantly looking for new candidates, new recruitment strategies, new ideas of approaching candidates... new everything, you got the idea :)
- keen interest in IT, as you will interact with so many people from this field
What will be your part of the deal?
- monitor the media and the specialized portals in order to identify new recruitment sources
- actively source the suitable candidates for various IT recruitment projects, acting as a talent scout
- develop the right head-hunting strategies, together with the HR team, in order to approach the right candidates through the most suitable recruitment channels
- analyse, evaluate and centralize the CVs and online profiles of the candidates
- conduct the pre-screen phone interviews and also the HR interviews
- keep a tight connection with the department managers involved in the recruitment process
- offer recruitment-related advice to candidates and act as the first point of contact for them, by maintaining a constant communication with the candidates
What’s in it for you?
*the opportunity to learn and grow as a recruitment consultant -> you will get our full support in order for you to give your best and perform as an efficient recruiter
* constant growth of your skill set as we will support you with coaching on-the-job; the next step will be for you to become a generalist, covering recruitment + other HR activities
* the chance to start your HR career in the IT area, one of the hottest industries nowadays
* flexible working hours
* environment of highly skilled and collaborative colleagues
* great working environment, strong team spirit with multiple initiatives involved – team buildings, company events and much more…
* medical insurance, dental clinics benefits
* discounts at several partners (such as restaurants and coffee shops)
* ping pong room
* premium office with 7 modern training rooms, located next to one of the main shopping malls in Bucharest