Receptionist & Office Administrator
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
NXP Semiconductors . (Freescale Semiconductor Inc.) is the global leader in embedded processing solutions, supporting the automotive, consumer, industrial and networking markets. From microprocessors and microcontrollers to sensors, analog ICs and connectivity – our vital technologies are the foundation to the innovations that make our world greener, safer, healthier and more connected.
Our company is a Research and Development Center of Excellence in Embedded Software and one of the largest software centers in NXP that currently employs over 250 engineers and customer specialists.
In your role you will have to be the interface between the company and external suppliers, visitors and guests. You will have to ensure the best quality of the company’s site facilities and you will have to ensure an efficient shipment and purchasing process. You will report to the Admin Coordinator and you will be part of an international team.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
As a Receptionist you will have to:
- greet all visitors and inform appropriate staff of their arrival;
- answer and route calls as appropriate;
- manage conference room schedules;
- set up the meeting rooms including with refreshments ahead of meetings, and afterwards ensuring the meeting rooms are prepared for the next meeting;
- organize catering for meetings when requested;
- receive and distribute incoming packages and mail, prepare outgoing packages;
- book taxis for visitors and staff members, when necessary;
- maintain stationery and other office consumables, as well the kitchen supplies inventory and place orders when necessary;
- run small errands when necessary (mail office, prints, shopping, etc.).
As an Office Administrator you will have to:
- maintain a good relation with building administrator and suppliers in order to manage all maintenance & services requests such as building and parking related issued, office equipment, water dispensers, coffee machines, etc.;
- assist with on-boarding new employees such as setting up office space;
- offer training for the new employees regarding office equipment use, when needed;
- maintain inventory system and make all the necessary modifications in the inventory database, when necessary;
- edit all the necessary purchasing documents according with company purchasing policy;
- manage the relation with suppliers and accomplish all the necessary tasks regarding purchase orders;
- prepare all the customs related documents for the customs broker in order to ensure customs clearance in a timely manner;
- maintain the relation with the agreed customs brokers;
- assist with corporate events;
- perform other duties and tasks as assigned by the Admin Coordinator.
- 1-2 years of experience on a similar position in a multinational environment is a plus but not mandatory;
- Student / University graduate;
- Ability to read, write and speak English language;
- Very good communication skills, pro-activity, customer oriented attitude, able to work with deadlines;
- Very good planning and organization skills, able to multitask, team focused;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Basic courtesy and diplomatic abilities are important to this position. Must be able to interact effectively with corporate system personnel and maintain a professional attitude and appearance at all times.
- Week days from 8:00-17:00 and 10:30-19:30, including 1 hour lunch break
- 2 years starting with March, 2016