- Representing the company’s image;
- Greeting visitors and directing them to the correct person or department;
- Answering enquiries in person, by phone and on email;
- Basic administrative and clerical work;
- Responsible for stationery administration;
- Manage on a daily basis incoming and out coming post mail;
- Responsible for the general aspect of the reception area;
- Typing on demand certain documents;
- Responsible for booking taxi for staff and visitors upon request.
- High school diploma;
- Basic IT skills;
- Good spoken and written communication skills (Romanian and English);
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures;
- Professional attitude represents the company’s image;
- Attention to details, organizing, information gathering and problem solving skills;
- Very good customer care skills, positive attitude.
Imagine being surrounded by more thanintelligent, driven and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Our diverse and inclusive team combines technology and engineering in a wide range of industrial, commercial, and consumer markets.
This exciting environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $ billion in sales and facilities in 141 countries. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Explore them now and join us in doing what’s never been done before.