Technical bachelor’s degree;
Minimum of 3 years of experience in similar position in the automotive industry;
English language fluency is required;
Management and Leadership skills and social understanding;
Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with people at all levels are essential;
Experience with MS-Office (especially Excel, Word) is needed.
• Ensure that the organization’s Quality Management System conforms to customer, nternal, ISO 9001and regulatory/legal requirements;
• Ensure evaluation of, and reporting on, vendor quality systems;
• Oversee inspection (examination) of incoming materials, ensuring that they meet requirements;
• Manage the monitoring, measurement, and review of internal processes, especially those that affect the quality of the organization’s products;
• Lead a team of Quality inspectors, auditors, analysts, and technicians;
• Work with customers, employees, contractors, and outsourcing firms to develop product requirements;
• Conduct periodic management review meetings;
• Oversee product recalls;
• Responsible for accuracy and timely inspection/calibration of monitoring and measuring devices;
• Keep up on standards, regulations/laws, issues, and news with respect to product (service) quality.
Who we are:
With more than 300 years of corporate history behind it, ZOLLERN ranks among the pioneers in metalworking, and has shaped the industry from its very beginnings. More thanemployees at 15 production locations and branches in Europe, North and South America and Asia develop and manufacture a range of innovative metal products, as well as providing the services to go with them.