APU Quality Technician reports to APU manager and he has a functional link with QSEE Manager.
Thanks to controls and audits (product and process mainly) assigned by senior management, she/he ensures the implementation of all requirements (standard procedures, operating instructions, guidelines, product ranges) related to the management of purchased and/or manufactured products. She/he contributes actively to the treatment of production non-conformities and ensures thereby the effective eradication of defect causes.
Main tasks are:
1. APU QRQC and production line QRQCs, problem solving and checking;
2. Monitoring of containment actions, deviations and disposition of the product under containment;
3. Product and QSEE workstation audits and actions plan monitoring;
4. Support to implement and sustain APU and production lines QRQC.
Qualifications and Experience:
Technical University degree and Quality training, strengthened by at least 1-2 years of experience in the automotive industry.
We offer you:
- A good working environment to can improve and develop your career;
- A competitive salary in the local workforce market;
- Bonuses and benefits according with our salary and compensation system;
- Additional vacation days schema according with your seniority;
- Package dedicated to treatments and medical tests;
- Opportunity to work in a team that valued good relationship between members, promote a warm atmosphere and good communication.
As a top tier automotive and heavy goods vehicles equipment manufacturer, MGI COUTIER brings global knowledge in two areas of expertise: fluid management and mechanisms. Mastering the manufacturing techniques of plastics, rubber and metal drives the Group to propose to its customers one of the broadest global product offers on the market as well as innovative solutions that meet their requirements. As an international company, MGI COUTIER is located across 39 plants in 20 countries, employs 8000 people and generates a turnover of 692 M€.
Our site in Timis (Ghiroda) is specialized in the manufacture of molded parts, shaping and assembling fuel tubes. Currently in full development (new projects, new clients and a new factory) and a solid financial structure, we are looking for people ready to respond to this challenge in order to enlarge our team and continue to satisfy our customers pledged to our present and future success.
At MGI COUTIER ROMANIA you’ll find that your enthusiasm and commitment will receive the recognition that deserve. Collaboration, innovation and dynamism guide the way we work together. MGI COUTIER ROM offers great opportunities for our people including the chance to develop their career in the automotive industry, wich is one of the most interesting and challenging area of activity.
We invite you to join with us, sharing with us the passion to work in automotive industry!