For our client, one of the world leading providers in the field of drive and control technology, we are recruiting Quality Engineers for the automotive division of the production plant in Blaj (Alba).*
- Plan and organise incoming inspection: define the testing concept, methods and procedures, plan tests for the initial sample and series incoming inspection;
- Define, apply and implement preventive quality standards at the supplier;
- Perform measurements and compare results with information from supplier, document and assess conclusions, clarify any differences;
- Organize initial sampling: examine the required ISIR documents, identify deviations and coordinate changes with engineering and other departments, notify suppliers about defects;
- Manage claims to suppliers, including introduction of containment actions in the events of deviations detected and requirement of statements, 8D reports and emergency actions from suppliers;
- Participate in the process acceptance at suppliers and evaluation of suppliers;
- Support quality improvement at supplier, through quality discussions, visits at suppliers, preparation of action plans, supplier performance evaluation.
-echnical studies in mechanical engineering/ precision engineering/ machining, foundry, forming/ application engineering;
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in quality engineering;
- English – independent user;
- Very good knowledge of measurement, quality testing techniques and quality assurance methods;
- Good understanding of the manufacturing process of purchased parts;
- Experience with 8D reports.
* Note: Applicants from other areas will receive a relocation support from the company.