Quality Assurance Specialist
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Englisch - fortgeschritten
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
The mission of the IBM Client Innovation Center in Bucharest is to provide customers with a seamless and secure solution to their global business needs.
The Bucharest Centre is a client oriented organization with specific technologies and a dedicated young team of professionals. Furthermore, new technologies have been introduced and more partnerships have been agreed upon, both with international companies as well as with universities.
A wide range of essential qualities recommend IBM Client Innovation Centre Romania as a strategic business partner worldwide: strong technical skills, very good multilingual capabilities and multi-ethnic background.
Here are some reasons why it would be great to let us know about you:
We offer access to a client base that includes the majority of the industry's leading players
We are involved with, and often driving, their most strategically significant and most interesting / exciting projects
We can offer potentially limitless career development opportunities, both upwards and sideways
We are a supportive and flexible employer and a great place to work: we allow people to work remotely, we consider flexible working, we are committed to diversity.
The Quality Assurance role calls for a positive and proactive approach, a clear mind and the ability to work to very high standards and challenging timescales. You should also have a passion for the business and pay great attention to detail.
Job Role Description and Responsibilities:
• Initiate and perform internal quality assurance processes
• Day-to-day management of quality control
• Perform Quality Audits and Quality Audit Reports
• Support external audits and benchmarks
• Measure and report internal quality indicators
• Assess the performance of internal working processes
• Advise regarding IBM Audit & Control Procedures
• Use World Wide Quality Assurance Methodology (ITIL, CMMI)
• Use IBM Global Services Method
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
• Bachelors’ Degree required. Majors preferred are Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent
• At least 2 years experience on a similar role
• Project Administration
• Audit & Control Procedures
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Quality Assurance Methodology
• Detail and process oriented
• English Language: fluent
• ITIL Foundation Certificate (as an advantage)