Quality and Compliance Specialist
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Deutsch, Englisch, Französisch
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
A NEW OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU!
WE ARE SEEKING FOR A QUALITY AND COMPLIANCE SPECIALISTFOR OUR OFFICE IN CLUJ NAPOCA .
If you speak English and also other European languages like French and/or German and you are interested to work in a multinational company, then we have what you need.
Your mission is
- To ensure customers receive high levels of customer care in regards to their experience by observing, scoring, analyzing and reporting on customer interactions;
- To ensure an acceptable level of compliance and quality is achieved in line with business requirements.
Your role is
- Provide regular analysis of all reservation staff communication with regard to compliance as agreed with Insurance Manager
- Assist Insurance Manager with compliance audit in conjunction with underwriters and cover holders
- First point of contact for compliance queries from local team leaders and reservation staff
- Provide regular analysis of all reservation staff communication with regard to quality as agreed with Sales Manager.
- Provide coaching to staff regarding Quality as soon as an issue is identified in an understanding and constructive manner in order to improve their call quality.
- Record outcomes of each analysis at the time of analysis.
- Provide feedback as soon as possible to call center staff, Team Leaders and Insurance Manager where required, verbally and in writing.
- Strong command of English and French and, ideally, also German.
- Strong communication skills, including excellent listening skills.
- Ability to prioritise your workload.
- Understanding of the value and importance of consistent compliance adherence and quality assurance.
- Driven and motivated. Willingness to adapt and learn new skills to grow personally and professionally within the company.
- Work experience in contact centre or customer service, ideally in the insurance industry.
- Strong planning, organising skills and attention to detail.
- Decision making and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of reporting on quality and compliance.
- Experience as a Compliance and/or Quality analyst or coach.
Besides the career we offer
- An amazing training experience from day one, where you will be trained and supported extensively to ensure your success.
- To work alongside a cool team of like-minded people who will support and encourage you.
- The opportunity to learn and grow with one of New Zealand's leading online organisations.
- Discounts on hotel accommodation around world;
- Full Job Training ;
- Professional Development Training Sessions ;
- Company Social Events;
- Medical Health Care (Regina Maria);
- 7Card Gym membership |(discounted);
If you are thinking "Yes!" - We would love to hear from you.
Apply today to find out more.
- Do you speak a European Language as well as English, if so which one?
- Do you have any Compliance experience?
- Do you wish to work in Cluj Napoca?