QA & Testing Senior Analyst
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Deutsche Bank is looking for full-time Software Engineers to build the kind of global systems that will underpin and drive our global business. As a QA Analyst you’ll help us get there. Based in The Romania Technology Centre, Bucharest we are seeking experienced professionals who value teamwork, pioneering technology and innovation. People who want to take their careers to the next level of success.
Credit Risk IT is the first department started in Bucharest and has become a reference in
terms of business and IT knowledge. Our main focus is building the future Credit Risk platform
for the bank, in order to address increased demands coming from Credit Risk Officers and
worldwide regulators. The new platform is based on latest technologies like: AngularJS,
Bootstrap, Java, Web Services, Spring, Oracle PL/SQL, SAS Reporting. The department
has been staffed for end-to-end delivery, having all areas of professionals covered
– analysis, architecture, development, dev ops, testing, project management, release
We are extremely oriented towards agile practices – SAFe, SCRUM, Kanban, Continuous Integration, and we have the best toolset to support our work: JIRA, Confluence, Git Stash, Sonar, TeamCity etc.
As a QA & Testing Senior Analyst your main responsibilities will involve:
• Plan and implement the full set of test activities: create, maintain and execute tests.
• Providing input to the project plan/release plan, defect/change management processes, systems integration, testing tools and processes;
• Working with both in-house and vendor testing teams by ensuring clear alignment with the domain based development teams;
• Identifying areas of weakness to existing procedures, continually implement new procedures, and assess risk of impact from changes to projects;
• Collaborating and coordinating test activities with vendor, IT, and business users across countries and time zone;
• Assisting IT application team in achieving quality product by identifying defects and deficiencies early and providing feedback for continuously improving the development and testing processes.
As a QA & Testing Senior Analyst your skills will include:
• Good SQL knowledge
• 5+ years experience in software development, testing and support
• Strong experience in software development processes, models, lifecycles and methodologies, with particular emphasis on Agile methodology;
• QA Automation experience, preferably with Java is a plus
• Excellent skills in Test planning, designing, and test strategy/case/script creation and execution;
• Experience with integration & regressions testing and coordination with supporting systems;
• Experience with application development and multi-platform architectures;
• Knowledge of white/black box level testing, system and performance testing of applications using industry standard practices and tools;
• Experience with defect and change tracking, producing performance metrics
Nice to have:
• JDBC with Spring
• Selenium WebDriver
• Continuous Integration: TeamCity or Jenkins
• Linux shell
What you’ll get in return:
• World class support and resources
• Exceptional rewards and benefits
• A truly diverse global culture
For any information, please contact Patricia Calin by sending an email at .