Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre), Führungskraft (>10 Jahre)
Brutto-Gehalt pro Monat
1000 - 3500
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Clarisoft’s team of 70 people in Bucuresti and New York (SUA) has proven track record of building great software platforms used by MIT, NASA, Cisco and some of the biggest companies in the world. We pride ourselves by being a company started and grown by Romanians in 4 time zones. Just like you, we can share our stories from Calculatoare, or Matematica or ASE.
What we are looking for:
Software developers looking to thrive while still having fun in our strong company culture are welcome to join & grow together with us!
- Competitive salary & benefits;
- Opportunities to learn & grow into various lead & management roles (technical lead, team manager, product owner);
- Easy to reach office right by metro station in Victoria Square;
- Flexible hours
We are a very confident group that still welcomes previous employees at our events! What makes our culture so special?
- 1-1 meetings to listen to your ideas and suggestions, so we can make things better.
- creative environment;
- soccer & beer nights;
- relaxation room with gaming console & board games;
- team-buildings (fishing in Delta or skiing in the mountains, … check out our Facebook page here: facebook/Clarisoft )
and most importantly PEOPLE LIKE YOU! They come up with ideas, organize the events, laugh, swear but meanwhile kick butt in development! Yeah, we said the word in a job post 😊 our team kicks butt in development.
What Are We Looking For?
Most importantly, attitude: We hire for attitude and train for skills!
- Do you consider yourself a pro-active individual that is not happy with “average”? Even more so, we like you to challenge us, think of better solutions or improvements in our environment, help & share your knowledge with the others. Don’t worry, there is plenty of coffee to keep us going!
- QA testers for web sites or for mobile apps that enjoy challenges, ask questions and pay attention to details, learn new things or technologies and apply them creatively to solve the problems at hand.
- If you are at or finished an IT university you are lucky indeed: you do not need a mandatory experience, you will do what you love and you are also being paid to do it.
- Report bugs and features that are not compliant to project specifications.
- Develop and document application test plans based on software requirements and technical specifications.
- If you know, you can create and use the test automation
Then attitude, then skills:
- We like you to challenge us, think of better solutions or designs, and tell us how can we improve our environment, participate in multiple projects, share your knowledge with the others, and be an excellent team player.
Our work never stops: we want to reach new heights, keep getting better every day, and need your help for it so come join us!