Fortech is looking to add a QA Lead to its team in Cluj-Napoca.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to be involved in various testing activities (functional and non-functional, accessibility testing, performance testing). You will have acces to all levels of the application (data layer, API, plugins, code, GUI). Also, you will have the opportunity to further develop your leadership skills.
This will be a dynamic environment, where you have the chance to participate throughout the complete testing lifecycle, working for our client, based in the USA. They develop and operate a unique proprietary platform, which integrates commerce, marketing and data services for retailers and brands, being market leader in the industry it targets.
You will be part of our growing team in Cluj-Napoca and will connect with software testers and leaders from our client in the USA.
Project test leading responsibilities:
• Responsible for the overall QA effort and client project delivery
• Analyse and plan the project during its lifecycle
• Coordinate task allocation for the QA team members
• Decide testing strategy, adapting to different contexts
• Ensure close communication with all project stakeholders
• Analyse and clarify project requirements
• Design test cases based on requirements
• Execute test cases (on multiple browsers and mobile devices)
• Report bugs (investigate, analyze root cause, set priority according to context, give all relevant information in a structured manner)
• Good understanding of software architectures
• Good knowledge of QA concepts and process
• Experienced in Agile environment
• Familiarized with testing phases during project lifecycle
• Demonstrated technical curiosity
• Analytical mindset
• Technical background (databases, client-server architecture, web concepts etc
• Experienced in performance (load) testing – nice to have
• Programming skills – nice to have
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules, remote work or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.