Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre)
Brutto-Gehalt pro Monat in Euro
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
AROBS Transilvania Software is an IT solution provider of ready to use systems and tailor-made software based on the latest technologies. With over 19 years’ experience in software development, we address the IT needs of industries as diverse as travel, financial, automotive, and pharmaceutical, with advanced and effective web, mobile, embedded, and cloud solutions. Since our inception in 1998 we have been combining excellent specialists with well-tuned but flexible processes in order to consistently deliver IT solutions of top quality.
- Self-driven and interested in Quality Assurance
- Very good English speaking and writing skills
- Knowledge of overall testing tools and bug reporting tools
- Knowledge of Test Track, TFS, SQL would be a plus
- Writing test cases, including smoke testing, progression testing, core regression suites and more.
- Performs testing against highly detailed specifications.
- Provides clear and concise test results to management and customers.
- Records defects (using bug tracking software), including documenting information useful in the debugging process, evaluating test data, problem discovery, tracking and resolution.
- Responsible for recognizing and creating awareness of process or quality problems.
- Works closely with other departments such as Support, Development, Product Management and DevOps.
- Delivering results on time.
- Identifies & proposes QA process improvements.
- Competitive compensation
- Healthcare services at a private medical center
- Sport benefits
- Flexible working hours
- A well defined career path
- A professional, friendly, highly team oriented environment
- Training and team building activities
- Community involvement activities