Are you passionate about Security and QA?
If your answer is yes... IXIA has a great opportunity for you!
• You will provide input for Functional Specifications, Test Plans and Test Cases, design and write Test Plans and Test Cases for medium to major features and maintain the related documentation;
• Get involved and provide input for customer specific escalations;
• Configure, debug and troubleshoot non-Ixia /Ixia equipment required for testing a medium to major feature (self-driven, w/o no major supervision);
• Maintain a constant pace of TCs /tasks execution;
• Highlight testing delays and bottlenecks and come up w/ mitigation plans and alternatives for timely addressing the issues;
• Provide written daily /weekly reports over the tasks performed to team and management;
• Provide technical guidance to colleagues and junior team members;
• Root cause isolation and proper bugs logging to focus on problem description, steps to reproduce, relevant logs and files attachment;
• Act as owner for medium to major feature testing;
• Strong Networking and L2-7 Protocols knowledge as well as strong scripting knowledge;
• 2+ years automation testing and scripting experience
• Deep understanding of all OSI layers (especially TCP/IP) and networking technologies;
• Experience configuring network equipment;
• Basic Linux knowledge (for troubleshooting and debug purposes only);
• Strong QA skills to help on bug isolation, troubleshooting and reporting;
• Strong communication skills (spoken and written, both Romanian and English);
• Team player, proactive and self-driven
• Problem solving and analytical mindset;
• Good understanding of Ixia Apps will be a plus;
• Ideally, experience with Agile software development processes;
• Experience in one of the languages: TCL, Python or Ruby, will be a plus;
Ixia develops amazing products so its customers can connect the world. Ixia helps its customers provide an always-on user experience through fast, secure delivery of dynamic connected technologies and services. Ixia’s solutions provide organizations with complete insight into user behavior, security vulnerabilities, network capacity, application performance, and IT resiliency. To make these advanced technologies, our company fosters creativity, encourages innovation, and rewards self-motivation and hard work. Our employees use their passion for excellence to help solve our customers’ toughest challenges.