Python developer for Threat Intelligence
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre), Führungskraft (>10 Jahre)
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
As a Software Engineer in Ixia’s Threat Intelligence team you will be developing our threat intelligence capabilities to detect, classify and implement techniques used in our products that help keep our customers secure. You will be developing globally deployed systems in the hybrid cloud, colocation and on premise, working with a team of elite engineers and security researchers to save the universe from cyber security attacks and the bad guys who take advantage of the Internet for personal gain.
- Build and maintain tools and systems to develop Ixia’s threat intelligence knowledge base;
- Identify and investigate threat sources to enhance Ixia's threat intelligence collection technologies;
- Compose white papers about your research for publication
- Contribute to our well-read blog about any technical topic of interest, including day-to-day work or outside interests, when possible;
- Strong programming skills in one or multiple languages (Python, Ruby, C, etc);
- A solid understanding of networking and core Internet protocols (. TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP, and distributed networks).
- Experience with cloud services and building distributed, scalable applications.
- Creative problem solving approach to projects;
- Experience with containers technologies.
- Experience with Agile methodology;
- Experience with Continuous Integration;
Education and Experience:
- 3+ years of software development experience;