Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Brutto-Gehalt pro Monat
1350 - 3000
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Imagine a workplace which encourages you to take on responsibility and where your ideas will be heard and implemented. Imagine a fast paced environment where your performance makes the difference. This is TrustYou! We are looking for adventurers to join our smart and inspiring team!
As a Python Backend Engineer in the Connect Team, you will build and extend the real-time data layer of TrustYou’s guest feedback platform. TrustYou’s platform connects guest and reservations data from dozens of different systems, enabling hotels to use our products with maximum ease of use.
Our Connect engineering team places very high value on quality and stability, so expect to join a professional team that practices proper TDD and cares about code quality. TrustYou’s culture takes learning and development very seriously. As soon as you’re ready – and maybe even a bit before – we’ll involve you in writing technical specifications and architectural discussions. Also, we care about keeping our engineers close to the market. As part of a “squad” that also contains salespeople, you will have the chance to work together with market-oriented people, if that is what you challenges await you?
- Ship data-intensive APIs used by TrustYou partners to enable them in creating awesome experiences for their hotels.
- Take responsibility in planning and designing software within a small team.
- Apply cutting-edge Python 3 asynchronous frameworks.
- Design database schemata and optimize queries.
What do we expect from you?
- Solid understanding of Python, preferably Python 3.
- Solid understanding of relational database systems, preferably PostgreSQL.
- Good understanding of a unit testing framework, preferably pytest.
- Experience in developing scalable data-intensive Web APIs.
- Good understanding of industry-level API designs and practices, such as: Design patterns (REST, RPC, JSON API … etc), Deprecation policies for public APIs, API versioning and release.
- Willingness to work with an asynchronous Python framework, such as: Tornado and aiohttp.
- Fluent in English.
Nice to have
- Expert knowledge of Python 3.
- Experience working with an ORM such as: SQLAlchemy and peewee.
- Experience developing asynchronous software using Python.
What do we offer
- A highly international & entrepreneurial environment (flat hierarchies, short decision paths…)
- Excellent onboarding programs
- Spend up to 5% of your working time for your professional & personal development
- Great leadership & support