PV Associate, Safety Data Exchange Agreements
To strengthen our team, Teva Pharmacovigilance in Romania is seeking a new colleague for a permanent position in the Safety Data Exchange Agreement Team (SDEA team). Teva Pharmacovigilance in Romania is responsible for monitoring patient safety and reporting to authorities for Teva products in all markets throughout the world.
The SDEA team is responsible for preparing and managing Safety Data Exchange Agreements (SDEAs) with business partners (other pharmaceutical companies) worldwide and ensuring that the requirements for safety data (patient cases, safety reports etc.) exchange are fulfilled and implemented in the Teva Pharmacovigilance System.
Your main tasks will be:
· Negotiate SDEAs based on existing templates
· Update templates and procedures
· Train and advise local safety officers in negotiating local SDEAs based on existing procedures and usual set-ups
· Maintain and update the Pharmacovigilance Agreements System
A combination of being a quick learner, a person that enjoys being busy and a good sense of humour will qualify you to be our new colleague.
· A team of young, hard-working, open-minded and friendly colleagues
· An exciting and challenging job in a growing global company
· Structured introduction according to standard operating procedures and training possibilities