Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Purpose of the position: Responsible for enlarging the potential suppliers data base.
Position based in: Gaesti, Dambovita
- Identifies potential suppliers, evaluate their capabilities, audit, set KPI, negotiate costs and sets long term contracts;
- Integrates suppliers into new products developments (early supplier involvement);
- Manages costs strategically across the supply chain;
- Coordinates materials improvement projects;
- Seeks benefits from improvements in quality, inventory, productivity, delivery;
- Supports Materials Planning, Product Development, Production departments;
- Responsible for supplier problem resolution;
- Conduct review of current suppliers relating to performance with quality, engineering, cost and logistics.
- BA in Engineering/Economics (preferably technical studies);
- Minimum 2 years of experience in purchasing would be a plus;
- Medium English level;
- PC skills (MS Office – focus on Excel, experienced in using ERP system – SAP is preferable)
- Understanding of technical specifications and characteristics of materials (drawings, etc)
- Analytical thinking, good market analysis techniques;
- Integrity, analytical, results oriented;
- Commercial contract terms knowledge.
Arctic is the national leader in home appliances industry and one of most powerful companies in Romania. Furthermore, the Arctic factory in Gaesti, Dambovita County, is the leading local producer of home appliances and the largest refrigerator production facility in Continental Europe.
Following major investments in new technologies since Arctic’s acquisition in 2002 by Arçelik Group, the production capacity of the factory reached million units per year, while delivering products of consistent high quality, complexity and safety in line with the company’s standards. This enabled the company to increase exports to over 80% of its production during the recent years, in over 60 countries in Europe, Africa and Asia, and strengthened the company's position as one of the leading exporters in Romania.
Arctic is the biggest employer in the Dambovita county and has a team of around employees. Arctic owns in Romania three strong brands - Arctic, Beko and Grundig, offering consumers products and services tailored to their life-style and needs.