Moniva Staffing is currently recruiting Psychiatry specialists for a hospital in Southern Sweden. The adult psychiatry department provides adult psychiatric care including both in-and outpatient care. The clinic has 4 restricted wards, 4 outpatient clinics, mental hospital division and a dependence Centrum. You will have the opportunity to choose an area which suits your interests and competences best.
- Specialist exam in Psychiatry.
- Min. 2-3 years of post-specialization clinical experience.
- Good language learning skills.
- Good social skills.
- EU nationality.
- Ability to work both independently and in a multidisciplinary team.
- Free Swedish language course (duration 6 months), financial support during the training.
- Help with relocation.
- The starting salary isSEK (approx. €nce you hold a licence to practice in Sweden your salary will beSEK (approx. €a month. In case of a permanent employmentSEK (approx. €4950) and when you meet the requirements for a Swedish specialist, your salary will increase up tSEK (approx. €
- Travel and accommodation costs related to a face to face interview in Sweden are paid by the employer