Property Contract Manager – Dhahran, KSA
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre), Führungskraft (>10 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Nicolas Norlund - Applications can be sent to:
Property Contract Manager - Dhahran, KSA
Working with one of the Middle East's most prestigious property service solutions providers, I'm recruiting their next Property Contract Manager to manage one of their prime projects, based in Dhahran, KSA.
As the Property Contract Manager, your role will be to manage and strategically drive of the facilities and engineering services, working closely with agents and outsourced service providers. Your main goal will be to ensure that management systems are in order to maintain a flawless performance throughout the property.
• Oversee the entire performance of contract, and ensure KPI compliance
• Maintain healthy relationships with delivery units and partners
• Develop and implement the building operation plan
• Preparation of final budget plans and ensuring budget compliance
• Close inspection of facilities to determine necessary equipment and contracts
• Arrange for maintenance and alternation of facilities
• Overall first point of contact for all issues related to:
o HSE, CMMS, Finance, Helpdesk, Quality- and Procurement Management
Professional & personal requirements
• Engineering / Facilities Management related background
• Approx. 15 years relevant experience
• 5 + years' experience in a managerial / supervisory role
• Fluent English
• Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
• Flexibility with working hours and business travels
• Strategic mind with ability to solve complex problems
For the right candidate, my client offers a role in an industry leading environment, working with the region's most prestigious properties and facilities, highly competitive salary and strong long term career opportunities.