PROJECT PLANNER ASSISTANT
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
• Proven office administration skills ( one year’s experience), fresh graduates are welcomed;
• Have good eye for detail and able to work accurately;
• Ability to handle multiple assignments and priorities simultaneously.
• Proficient at using Microsoft Office tools, especially Microsoft Word, able to correct ‘broken’ documents, create document templates and use them;
• Fluent English (written and spoken) with additional languages preferred (French, Italian preferred).
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills are also required.
• Following guidelines from project manager/QA experts, set-up project SharePoint sites and manage documents accordingly. The document controller will be the central point to ensure that sites are kept up-to-date, that documents on the site are in good order and that documents are stored in the correct locations.
• Ensure document versions are tracked and version numbers are updated appropriately, implementing the document life cycle.
• The document controller will also be the central point for distribution final documents to customers.
• Preparation of User Manuals as specified in the PO/Contract
• Work with operations manager/QA experts to set-up document templates and ensure that they are used within project.
• Using document templates be able to create project specific base documents as required by the project team.
• Work with Project Manager/Technical Team to support document creation (issue/review/sign-off) for the specific project and ensure the respect of the customer procedures/standards.
• Be able to take raw input from project team members and convert it into a document using a standard template and correct formatting of updated documents as necessary.
• Responsibilities as Project Planner assistant: support for creation of project schedules, support for planning of resources, support for reporting.
• Other tasks as requested by the line managers.
Emerson is a global leader in bringing technology and engineering together to provide innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and consumer markets around the world. Founded in 1890 in St. Louis, Missouri (USA), Emerson delivers solutions through five business segments: Process Management, Industrial Automation, Network Power, Climate Technologies, and Commercial & Residential Solutions. With sales of $ and more thanemployees in over 150 countries, we have a customer-focused, results-driven culture where employee performance is recognized and rewarded.
Visit us at: