Project Manager - Oil&Gas Industry
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Deutsch, Englisch, Französisch
Ich rekrutiere umzugsbereite Kandidaten
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
To successfully manage assigned projects in accordance with company procedures and in support of the overall objectives of HPS Project Operations including maintenance of backlog, continuous improvement of margin, customer satisfaction, schedule, and working capital and safety Has prime responsibility for the successful completion of assigned projects.
Responsible for project delivery, including: scope, schedule, resources, revenue cash collection, cost, Change Order management, R&O, negotiation, Customer management, Project Team Leadership, Scope Management 3rd party, Schedule management, communication plan & compliance, proposal support;
- The candidate should be able to manage large and complex international programs with multiple EPC packages in accordance with company procedures and policies with large 3rd party content, mixed project content (DCS, ESD, F&G, Field Devices, Electrical, civil, etc.)
- Establish professional relationships with customers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Managing the interest of all stakeholders (customer, Honeywell, suppliers, etc) in the project
- Ensure that the baseline project documents are produced, maintained, made available, utilising project workspaces, to all parties concerned and effectively used (managing the project)
- Ensures that the project is correctly planned and managed during execution using the integrated tools of Primavera & SAP
- Ensure that the project is delivered fully utilising standard builds and standardised work
- Monitor and Control the financial status of the project (EAC, Billings, cost budgets, milestone payments, rebates, warranty)
- Accurately report the status (resources, technical issues, customer satisfaction) of assigned projects on all key metrics
- Managing the process of scope definition and change control, including estimating and negotiations of contract / scope variations (Anticipate change orders in a timely manner on important potential risks technical or other)
- Establish and execute detailed plans to ensure that risks are mitigated and opportunities are realised
- Create the conditions to enable effectively working teams. (A balanced team)
- Apply applicable Honeywell QA and project management procedures / methods like . GPM & HOS
- Work with LSS organisation to ensure that projects are properly closed out
- Report relevant new business opportunities to account managers
- Work with sales (on request) to ensure that project proposals are supported with proposal deliverables . risk/opportunity, estimate, project plan, planning
- Participate in the continuous improvement process with respect to project management procedures, guidelines and tools highlighting any possible areas where improvements can be made.
- Is able to perceive problems well in advance, consider the broad range of financial, commercial, technical factors in assessing the situation, recognise their context and possible causes, deduce/ assess effective solutions.
- Is able to identify and anticipate the causes and implications of problems and opportunities. Thinks through and assesses possible solutions given the current situation.
- Is able to clearly articulate messages and views so others understand them in English
- Is able to prioritise actions, mobilise and orchestrate resources to get things done timely and effectively.
- Is able to complete assigned tasks and actions in the time-scales given.
- Is able to successfully build support for ideas or actions without the use of hierarchical power. Uses different approaches to get commitment to solutions.
- Is able to manage both local & remote personnel in both Honeywell & Customer organisations
- Proven leadership skills
- Ability to work in a matrix organization
- Excellent communication skills and relationship building skills, at all levels of the organization
- Self-motivated and directed
- Ability to travel as required
- Deep knowledge of the automation industry
- Strong knowledge and ability to develop and interpret project plans, budgets, cost components and financial statements.
- Has an understanding of the marketplace and general business environment
- Understands and is familiar with the use of quality principles . TQM
- Understands what the key business excellence initiatives are within Honeywell
- Able to manage key financial terms . margin, variable costs, contribution
- Understands appropriate project methodology in risk management, control of working capital and change management and works to current standards referenced in GPM (Global Project Management)
- Understands the importance of health and safety aspects to be able to manage projects properly
- Good knowledge of Primavera, Microsoft Project, SAP;
- English speaking is a must; French/ German speaking preferable, too;
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience as project manager for domestic and/or international projects;
- Proven track record to successfully deliver projects for EPC’s and /or PMC’s.
- Engineering degree, preferable electrical or Oil & Gas graduation;
- PMI certification as Project Manager
- Experience in oil&gas industry, in project/ execution/ and skids delivery