Project Manager of Installation BeNeLux
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre), Führungskraft (>10 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
This role is responsible for driving installation in the regional "Healthcare Project Management " structure, with objective to achieve customer satisfaction and company success through the best possible site management and installation quality. He also leads the regional Installation productivity, quality and EHS program and manages the regional site planning, site preparation, equipment delivery and installation subcontractors.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Act as a regional "expert" Project Manager of Installation :
• Manage the key and strategic accounts and projects
- Lead the regional site management activities:
• Ensure support is provided to Customers on all steps in site planning activities and project management.
• Ensure high quality site planning documents and drawings are delivered to Customers.
• Coach and strengthen the regional pre-installation team, including sub-contractors. Provide directions
• Control the activity and results.
• Control the installation operations:
• Ensure the needed resources are identified and requested in due time.
- Control the sub-contractors activities and results.
• Ensure PjMs are fully aware of latest project key dates and issues. Act as a facilitator to drive eventual installation issues to closing
• Ensure deployment of Broadband at installation.
• Ensure integrity and speed of data processing for installations and warranty start dates by Service and Finances in their systems.
- Lead the regional Installation productivity, quality and EHS initiatives:
• Control and minimize sitting and installation costs and cycles.
• Identify cost reduction and quality improvements opportunities. Implement simplifications and continued enhancement programs.
• Ensure OTR follow and comply with the GE Quality and EHS rules and procedures. Lead OTR in EHS activities and programs.
• Select and manage OTR subcontractors per GE Sourcing, Quality and EHS rules.
- Achieve customer satisfaction through the best possible site management and installation quality.
- Assess sales feasibility for equipment. Set accurate delivery, installation and clinical application key dates. Coordinate the field operations till handover.
- Ensure compliance with contractual requirements and local regulations.
Quality Specific Goals:
- Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare HIPPA Guidelines, NEMA Regulations, etc.) and operates within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int'l Law is broken.
- Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int'l Law is broken.
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
- Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
- Experience in field customer activities
- Customer oriented.
- Field operational experience.
- Commitment to quality.
- Leadership skills.
- Technical background : knowledge in electricity, mechanics, physics, civil works, building trade, CAD.
- Good knowledge of GEHC equipment business and local regulations for medical equipment.
- Problem solving expertise.
- Fluent in English and Dutch language.
- Business understanding.
- Boundary less player.
- Project management expertise
- Knowledge of social and local regulations, EHS rules.
- Knowledge of OTR systems.
- Knowledge in transportation and logistics.