Project Manager (m/f) Research & Development
Ich rekrutiere umzugsbereite Kandidaten
Create a future worth living: For patients. Worldwide. Every day. Globally, around million people suffer from chronic kidney failure and rely on life-saving dialysis treatment. Within the Global Research & Development (GRD) department, we are developing innovative products and treatments for these people.
We treat a dialysis patient somewhere in the world with our products every seconds. As the world market leader in dialysis, we are continually developing and designing the most modern medical technology for a future worth living for our patients – and you could become a part of this in St. Wendel.
Working at Global Research & Development (GRD)
Our aim in GRD: Global research. We work together with strong partners and start-ups. An inspiring environment awaits you with the freedom that you need. Over 800 colleagues from different disciplines work in international teams.
The main factory in St. Wendel
St. Wendel is one of the most important of the group’s development and research locations in terms of dialyser production. Herecolleagues research and work across disciplines on the development of new dialysis products
Your challenge in detail
- From planning and design to product introduction, you ensure that the cogs fit together in our development projects.
- In addition, you create precise time and project plans, distribute resources and responsibilities carefully and keep the results clearly in focus.
- Of course, you consistently ensure that milestones are achieved, always keeping our financial and competitive aims at the back of your head.
- In addition, you establish effective relationships with function managers, team leaders and customers and maintain these delicately.
- Not least, we know that documentation and risk management is in the best of hands with you.
Your desired competences
- Master study in packaging technology, natural sciences, material science, or in a similar course of study – supplemented with at least 3 years of professional experience in product development and/or project management, preferably in the medical technology industry
- Alternatively, a relevant apprenticeship with 5 years of experience in these areas
- Proven successes in introducing new products as a project manager – PMP certificate and knowledge in the area of dialysis are desirable
- A wealth of experience in leading interdisciplinary development teams
- Fluent English skills
- Willingness to go on international business trips (30%)
- Profit Sharing
- Health at Work
- Family-friendly workplace
- Direct Insurnace
- Accident Insurance
- Holiday Entitlement
- Compensatory time account
- Pension Plan