Project Manager, Digital Operations Team
Beantwortete 90% der Bewerbungen in den letzten 30 Tagen, in der Regel in 3 Tagen
Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Englisch - fortgeschritten
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Sustainalytics has been a leading independent provider of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) research for the last 25 years. Our insights are used by clients to make better informed investment decisions, engage with companies in relation to their business activities and drive change.
Sustainalytics is a growing organization with over 500 employees and 17 offices globally. We have a flexible and supportive working culture where our employees are empowered to progress and develop quickly in an entrepreneurial environment. We support diversity within our community and offer the possibility of international assignments for our star performers.
For more information, please visit our website.
The Project Manager will be part of the Digital Operations Team and will support the team’s mandate of ensuring a cross communication and facilitating information flows across the research value Project Manager will be involved in a broad range of projects, maintaining a close collaboration with the research, client relations and ICT teams, facilitating process definition and leading quality and efficiency improvement projects.
- Collaborate with developers, business analysts, quality professionals, as well as cross-functional team members to run and successfully complete operational projects;
- Set achievable and measurable goals for projects and assess resources needed for each project phase in collaboration with stakeholders involved in completion of projects’ phases;
- Monitor timelines, identify and assess risks, mitigating them in a proactive manner;
- Check and ensure availability of resources in each stage of the projects;
- Develop cross-organizational business relationships and integrate project activities across team;
- Mentor other project participants in the benefits and the execution of the project;
- Identify and schedule project deliverables, milestones and required tasks;
- Establish work plans for each phase of projects, negotiating resource availability;
- Escalate project issues including timing, budget, resources, etc., to management team.
- 5+ years of experience in managing small to large IT projects, with emphasis on working with complex interdependent processes and departments;
- Proficiency in Project planning and monitoring of project progress;
- Proficient business English oral and writing skills (the company’s working language is English);
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work towards strict deadlines and high-quality standards;
- Preferable experience in running IT or operational projects;
- Flexible mindset, adaptable to a constantly shifting work environment;
- Prince 2 or PMI training or certification would be a plus;
- Knowledge of relational databases (SQL /Oracle) would be a plus;
- Passion about global sustainability issues like environment protection or human rights.
- Competitive compensation package;
- A generous training budget at your disposal for your professional development (certifications, conferences, trainings);
- Excellent medical benefits;
- Partial reimbursement of gym subscription;
- Partial reimbursement for public transportation;
- Bonus based on your performance;
- Interesting career development options in a very innovative market;
- Dynamic, professional, flexible and friendly work environment with close collaboration with international teams;
- New and modern fitted office in a very central area.
APPLICATION & INTERVIEWING PROCESS
Sustainalytics thanks all candidates for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
In keeping with our ongoing efforts to represent the diversity of our community, we strongly encourage people from diverse groups to apply. Sustainalytics is committed to accommodating individuals with disabilities, upon request.