Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Atracore is looking for a Project Manager for Go4Ecomobility!
Acting as a Project Manager, your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Coordinate and supervise the project team and progress;
- Search and selection of providers/collaborators based on the best price and negotiate it;
- Coordinate internal resources for the flawless execution of projects;
- Represent the client's or organization’s interests;
- Make sure the quality standards are met;
- Keep track of people and progress;
- Overseeing the accounting, costing and billing;
The required competences for this role are:
- A technical background as Mechanical Engineer is an asset;
- Organizational skills, diplomacy and ability to motivate people;
- Management and leadership skills, with initiative and ideas;
- Have a practical sense, analytical skills and commercial awareness;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills;
- Excellent communication skills for multicultural environment with good negotiation ability;
- A flexible thinking and the ability to understands and recognizes the value of other points of view;
- Good knowledge of English and an excellent knowledge of Romanian.
This is a 3 months’ opportunity with the possibility to extend it. Go4Ecomobility is developing a city vehicle in Romania. This innovative solution for the optimization and rationalization of urban and suburban transport based on a key feature: Ultra-light (less than 150 Kg), two-passengers, carbon fiber vehicle powered by an electric motor.
Go4Ecomobility is committed to develop, produce and commercialize affordable urban eco-mobility solutions.