Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Brutto-Gehalt pro Monat
1000 - 1500
We are looking for a Project Manager that will be responsible for handling ongoing projects and will work closely with technical teams to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track. You are the person who manages the projects, who provides clarity internally and externally by using your clear & warm communication style.
- Communicates and collaborates with other departments as needed regarding project deliverables, including setting up and managing the right expectations;
- Develop a detailed project plan to help you monitor and track progress;
- Maintain an up-to-date planning to communicate on the effort and progress to the Product Director / Chief Product Officer;
- Communicate efficiently with the technical team on a daily basis;
- Follow company project management and related processes where appropriate;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation;
- Clarifies requirements by discussing with the relevant stakeholders and documents the decisions;
- Identify solutions to increase productivity and simplification of internal processes;
- Work cross-functionally and cross-commodities to maximize desired outcomes.
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers;
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English;
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously;
- Strong coordination skills;
- Experience communicating with different groups, including Executives, Engineers, and other Product Managers;
- Microsoft Office Software experience;
- A proactive approach and a result-oriented attitude;
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a dynamic atmosphere with rapidly shifting projects and priorities.
- At least 1 year of previous experience as Project Manager in an agile software development environment;
- Experience working with project management tools like JIRA and Confluence and methodologies including Scrum/Agile;
- Experience managing programs that combine Agile with Waterfall delivery.
What we offer:
- You will work on high-technology projects with the best team in development and engineering;
- Enjoy an attractive compensation package with excellent benefits;
- Most importantly, have a fulfilling career in development
We are the best in the world at what we do and we are looking for qualified people to join our team.
Idrive, Inc. is an independent developer of semi-autonomous vehicle intelligence, providing a fleet management system at the cutting-edge of technology, powered by artificial intelligence, advanced self-learning algorithms, machine learning, and offering predictive analytics and insights. The predictive analytical models it generates are based on statistical modeling, behavior modeling, and pattern recognition. The X2 dual-camera captures relevant and important events that impact the company’s assets. Every 2 minutes the system is updated with data generated: speed of the vehicle, location, route, idle time, who is driving the vehicle, alerts on possible accidents. The camera features intelligent applications like Facial Recognition, Distracted Driving Detection, Fatigue Detection, Seatbelt Detection, Safe Distance Warning. The Global Center platform absorbs the data from the camera and creates reports on drivers and vehicles and the incidents that have occurred, creating the possibility of an effortless management.