Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Welcome to LEONI Worldwide-Group: As a well-known, innovative and competent system and development supplier of wires, cables and wiring systems, we employ over seventy-nine thousand people in over 92 locations in 31 countries. Our products have various applications - in cars, computers and household devices and even trams. Our customers include well-known companies such as Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, BMW, General Motors, Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, Peugeot, Renault, Nissan, Rolls Royce, VW and others.
LEONI in Romania: With more than fifteen thousand employees, we are one of the top employers in Romanian automotive industry. With operational plants based in Arad (1999); Bistrita and Pitesti we are in a continual growth as an output of our high level of customer orientation through innovative technology. New projects result in new growth. Thus we are looking to fill the following position:
- Full Project authority, responsibility and accountability including managing resources capabilities in order to achieve the final goals / targets;
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities;
- Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details/data/information/activities;
- Ensures and contributes to LEONI financial targets and results;
- Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization;
- Prepare regular project reports for the management level;
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders;
- Maintain strong focus on Customer Satisfaction by delivering exceptional project performance and predictable, repeatable project results;
- Manage change in a dynamic environment;
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards;
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality;
- Manage, motivate and control a dynamic multidisciplinary team;
- Ensures the exchange of information among team members and between the teams;
- Drive and continuously improve the process and the methods required to provide a world class support to automotive industry.
- University Degree in a related subject (technical studies are an advantage);
- Knowledge of English language (German is an advantage);
- Understand ethical behaviour and business practices;
- Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization;
- Knowledge of theoretical and practical aspects of project management;
- First class communication / interpersonal skills, self-motivated and able to contribute to the wider aspects of the business;
- Well organized, detail oriented, analytical thinking, strong problem-solving skills;
- At least two years relevant experience gained within a manufacturing environment.
LEONI processes your application data in an IT-system that is consistent across the company and uses Foreign Service providers. By sending your application, you agree to this procedure. LEONI ensures the compliance with data protection.