• University degree or college course;
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, negotiation skills;
• Strong people management skills; proved leadership abilities;
• Good customer service oriented skills;
• Strong communication (verbal and written), presentation, interpersonal skills and creativity, initiative, flexibility is required;
• Good team player, analytical thinking, integration skills are necessary as well as the ability to prioritize and work under pressure;
• Knowledge of English (intermediate level required);
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point) average to excellent.
• Supervise team in order to provide quality and quantity accordingly with the internal procedures and targets;
• Monitor daily activity of subordinate business collection agency;
• Report on the work of subordinate supervisors;
• Evaluate the performance of each member of the team;
• Maintain free flow of communication and information within the collection team;
• Offer feedback periodically and whenever the case is;
• Ensure communication to the highest standards of professionalism and politeness synchronizing team work with department collection strategy;
• Follow the fulfillment of quality standards for the collection of the call;
• Improvements and maintain a high level of collection efficiency calls;
• Develop team spirit of the company, providing motivating and involving them in achieving company goals;
• Active participant in carrying out projects concerning the collecting activity;
• Provide correctly and timely all the productivity reports established;
• Actively participate in the development and training each member of the team;
• Use cost effective tools for collections activities;
• Actively participate in the development of collection methods and procedures;
• Ensure that is maintained strict confidentiality on all procedures and accounts;
• Performing other activities when is required;
• Insure that the internal policy, rules and regulations are respected and followed;
• Offer support to other teams and departments;
• Insure that all rules from the Romanian legislation regarding the work process and work security are respected;
• Report immediately each problem, delay appeared in the collection process;
• People management skills;
• Coach, develop and motivate member of the team to achieve superior results;
• Interrelate with other departments.
• Attractive salary package;
• Bonus based on performance regularly;
• Professional and friendly working environment;
• Training sessions for professional development.
ICAP Group is one of the most successful regional Business Services Groups in South Eastern Europe. It has a primary mission to enable and promote business development, by adding value to our clients. At every link of the corporate value chain, there is a service provided by ICAP Group: from the initial business plan at the establishment of the company, to the organization and staffing, the market research, the continuous flow of business information, as well as our offering of outsourcing solutions.
Intertwining the know-how advantage with a clever human resources management, CYCLE EUROPEAN succeeded to come into prominence as a reliable and successful partner, characterized by dynamism, enthusiasm, flexibility and professionalism.
In November, CYCLE EUROPEAN was founded as a juridical entity.
The activity started in February, having as main activities the forwarding of bank products, mainly credit cards and loans, and banking and non-banking debts collection services.
From August 2008 Cycle European SRL is a member of ICAP Group.
Starting with June 2008 we are joining the Romanian Association of Commercial Receivables Management (AMCC) that promote and protect the activity of commercial debts management.
Cycle European SRL succeeds to obtain the certification (Quality Management System) for the Debt Collection Services - ISO 9001 by TUV HELLAS .
From human and material resources point of view, Cycle European SRL counts over 250 employees.