Project Management Officer (PMO)
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Fortech is looking to add a valuable function to its organizational structure by introducing the Project Management Office (PMO).
As part of a newly formed PMO structure, we are looking for a Project Management Officer that will provide project management support for any projects in the entire organization.
This involves working in partnership with internal stakeholders (CEO, CCO, Senior Managers and Project Managers) to provide advice and support that helps the organization effectively plan and manage transformation projects and also carry out continuous improvement initiatives at customer projects level.
Project Management Process/Methodology:
- Define, standardize, implement and share project management discipline within the organization
- Build and implement a common set of practices, principles, methods and tools for the management and delivery of various projects
- Select and maintain project management tools and templates for the organization
Project Management Process Control:
- Ensure project management standards are being followed by performing regular assessments of projects through audits; define and standardize reporting methods, metrics, KPIs
- Ensure the continuous improvement of project management practices
- Consolidate audit reports and propose correction and preventive actions for customer projects; submit reports finding to internal stakeholders: Unit Managers, Business Unit Managers, COO & CEO
Internal Consulting and Mentoring:
- Disseminate know-how, provide guidance, coaching and mentoring to Project Managers inside Business Units or other structures inside the organization
Home for Project Managers:
- Offer project support on request: provide project management guidance and advice to Project Managers within the organization. On request, take over the Project Management for the entire customer project
- Maintain a centralized office from which project managers can be assigned to work on projects
- Strong knowledge and relevant experience with project management practices, standards, tools, methodologies (PMP, Prince, Agile)
- Experience with development methodologies (Agile Scrum, Kanban etc.) and with Atlassian Product Suite Tools
- Knowledge of standards: CMMI, ISO, ISITIL
- Experience with delivery of complex IT projects; experience on projects with international clients
- Proficiency in English
- Advanced communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to influence and negotiate
- Experience of managing people including project managers
- Resource management and budget management
Nice to Have:
- Experience of working on projects delivering organizational change is an advantage
- Experience with organizational projects and with implementing CRM/ERP projects within organizations
- Experience with distributed teams
- Project Management related certifications
- German language skills
Key behaviors for this role and function include:
Leadership and personal responsibility
- Develops clear and realistic plans to deliver specific objectives within agreed deadlines
- Demonstrates willingness to cooperate in activities and projects outside immediate sphere of responsibility
- Understands how own area of work contributes to achieving organizational results and reviews own activity to ensure maximum efficiency and cost effectiveness
- Reviews existing processes and suggests different approaches to improve organization and own performance
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules, remote work or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.